From food to cosmetics, from toiletries to chemical products, more and more liquid products are filled into mouthpiece bags. There are many ways to fill the spout bag, but if something goes wrong, it may leak or rupture. So how to fill the liquid nozzle bag?
The liquid bag filling machine is designed to complete the filling of the nozzle bag. The filling process is mainly as follows:
1. Out of bag: The width of the bag can be adjusted. The bag is taken out from the top and fed from the bottom to the machine clamp.
2. Print production date: ribbon detection, shutdown alarm when ribbon runs out, touch screen display, thermal printer.
3. Bag opening: top open bag, open bag detection, open bag without material, no material without material, do not open the bag.
4. Filling material: testing, the material is not filled, heat sealing is not sealed, if the material is too full, the sealing will not be smooth.
5. Sealing: cold sealing, high temperature heat sealing.
6. Shaping and outputting the finished product: Shaping the seal to ensure that the seal is beautiful.
According to the characteristics of different materials, the packaging process will be different.
What should be paid attention to when filling the spout bag?1. Set temperature: The sealing temperature of different packaging materials is different, so you need to select the appropriate temperature after debugging. The temperature is too low, the seal is not tight, and it is easy to leak. If the temperature is too high, the seal will shrink too much, affecting the appearance.2. During the packaging process, the quality inspector should check the finished product at any time to see if the seal is tight. If wrinkles or poor sealing are found, the equipment should be adjusted in time to avoid a large number of substandard products.3. Clean up oil stains and stains on the surface of the equipment after shutdown, and keep the indoor environment dry and free of corrosive gases. In particular, clean up the residue on the heat seal to prevent the seal from being tightly sealed next time.