I. Shift cleaning and maintenance
- Before cleaning the machine, cut off the power supply to the machine so as to ensure the safety of people and the machine.
- Clean the working table and the surface of the machine with a clean and moistened cloth.
- Clean off the film scraps stuck to the feeding mechanism, mid-sealing mechanism and the end-sealing mechanism with compressed air.
- Clean off the film scraps stuck to the end-sealing knife with a steel wire brush.
II. Monthly check and maintenance
- Add lubricating oil to the meshing gears of the drive system and the chains of the chain wheel, a thin layer of lubricating oil is enough. It is not allowed to add lubricating oil to the synchronous belt of the machine and the flat conveyer belt.
- Add lubricating oil to the end-sealing bearing.
- Check the tension of the drive chain and belt, retighten if necessary.
- Check all the screws and nuts, if there is any for loose screw or nut, retighten it.
- Check carbon deposit, clean if necessary.
III. Biannual check and maintenance
- Check the wearing condition of the drive belt and the flat conveyer belt, replace if necessary.
- Check all the wearing parts, replace the worn parts in time.
- Check the wearing condition of the drive parts, replace if necessary.
- Check the electric wiring and tighten if necessary. Clean the dust from the electric elements with compressed air.